There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:Department of Broadcast Communication
Pages in category "Department of Broadcast Communication"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- A Discourse Analysis on the Definition of the Filipino Family as seen in McDonald's Advertisements
- An Exploratory Study on the Commodification of Female Filipino Rock Musicians in the Philippine Rock Music Industry
- ANG MAPUPUNGAY NA MATA SA HARAP NG KAMERA: A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS OF THE PORTRAYALS OF CHILDREN AND THEIR VIEWS ON EDUCATION IN SELECTED REEL TIME DOCUMENTARIES
- Ang Pagkababae: Sandata, Hindi Sumpa
- Philippines For The Filipinos: How Half-Filipino Vlogger, Mikey Bustos, Portrays His Filipino Identity
- Pinoy (Rin) Ako, Pinoy Tayo: A Textual Analysis on How Pinoy Big Brother Represented Badjao Girl as the Cultural Other
- PWeDe: Empowering Filipino Youths with Chronic Illness Through a Dedicated Online Platform
- Saving Duterte: Ang Paggawa at Pagpapanatili ng Presidential Communications Operations Office sa Imahe ni Pangulong Duterte
- Seek NU Shall Find: Seeking the Political and Economic Factors Behind the Reformatting of NU107 to 107.5 Win Radio
- Selling Out: A Reception Analysis of Select Coming Out Commercials
- Sino ang Magliligtas sa Pagsapit ng Pulang Buwan?: Isang Pagbasa sa Pagsasaliw ng Relihiyong ISA at Midya ISA sa Moonstone Trilogy
- Sisikat na ‘kooooo! YouTube: Paving the Way to Internet Stardom
- The Celebrification of UAAP Athletes
- The Chinese-Filipino Identity Crisis: Finding One's Self Through Media
- The Diary Confessions of a One Direction Fan: A Look Into the Reception of Real Person Slash Fiction by Queer Individuals
- The Effects of Imbestigador on Its Viewers Decisions and Actions
- THE FAMILY THAT RULES TOGETHER, STAYS IN POWER: REPRESENTATION OF MEDIATED LOCAL POLITICAL FAMILIES IN FILIPINO TELESERYES
- The Hows of KathNiel: A Textual Analysis on the Concept of ‘Kilig’ in the Context of the Kathniel Love Team
- The Hybrid Filipino in Love Teams: Locating the Love Team in the Third Space
- The Issue With Women, Four: A Study on the Alleged Oppression of Women as seen in Selected Filipino Teleseryes
- The philippine crime story
- The Television Framing Methods of ABS-CBN Sports and Action’s Coverage of the UAAP Season 80 Basketball Finals Series.
- The “Bakwit” Narrative: A Study on the Representation of Filipino Muslims in Documentaries on the War in Marawi
- This is Who You Are: Constructing the Filipino Millennial Character in Selected Smart Online Videos
- TRENDING, SET, GO! ANALYZING USER PERCEPTION AND USER MOTIVATION ON LOCATION- AWARE CONTENT WITH POKÉMON GO AS CASE
- Twitter as a Platform for Citizen Participation: A Study on its Users' Active Online Participation in the Issue of Lowering the Minimum Age of Criminal Responsibility