There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:College of Mass Communication Thesis
Pages in category "College of Mass Communication Thesis"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A Case Study on Offline and Online Discourses on OAV
- A Composition on Modernist Themes in Visual Art and in the Dramas of Elwood Perez on Balintataw (1967-1972)
- A QUALITATIVE STUDY ON THE EVOLUTION OF DANCE ON PHILIPPINE TELEVISION
- An Exploratory Study on the Commodification of Female Filipino Rock Musicians in the Philippine Rock Music Industry
- An Intergenerational Analysis of Filipino Attitudes towards Cultural Minority Groups in the City of Manila
- Sampung Libong Bituin sa Ilalim ng Dagat
- Seeing double: The real and the reel Escolta in selected television commercials
- Sino ang Magliligtas sa Pagsapit ng Pulang Buwan?: Isang Pagbasa sa Pagsasaliw ng Relihiyong ISA at Midya ISA sa Moonstone Trilogy
- Sisikat na ‘kooooo! YouTube: Paving the Way to Internet Stardom
- That Thing Called Dating: An Exploration of Dating Among Filipino Young Adults
- The Chinese-Filipino Identity Crisis: Finding One's Self Through Media
- The I in Instagram: The Self as Projected on the Instagram feeds of chosen Adolescents who migrated internally from General Santos City to Metro Manila
- The Meme Capital: The Reproduction of The Mass Media Character Lower-Economic Class Character as Comical on Social Media Memes
- The Stranger Owns The Night
- The Television Framing Methods of ABS-CBN Sports and Action’s Coverage of the UAAP Season 80 Basketball Finals Series.
- Transparency in Government Communication from the Perspective of Information Officers