There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:College of Mass Communication Thesis
Pages in category "College of Mass Communication Thesis"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A Case Study on Offline and Online Discourses on OAV
- A Composition on Modernist Themes in Visual Art and in the Dramas of Elwood Perez on Balintataw (1967-1972)
- A QUALITATIVE STUDY ON THE EVOLUTION OF DANCE ON PHILIPPINE TELEVISION
- An Exploratory Study on the Commodification of Female Filipino Rock Musicians in the Philippine Rock Music Industry
- An Intergenerational Analysis of Filipino Attitudes towards Cultural Minority Groups in the City of Manila
- Sampung Libong Bituin sa Ilalim ng Dagat
- Seeing double: The real and the reel Escolta in selected television commercials
- Sino ang Magliligtas sa Pagsapit ng Pulang Buwan?: Isang Pagbasa sa Pagsasaliw ng Relihiyong ISA at Midya ISA sa Moonstone Trilogy
- Sisikat na ‘kooooo! YouTube: Paving the Way to Internet Stardom
- That Thing Called Dating: An Exploration of Dating Among Filipino Young Adults
- The Chinese-Filipino Identity Crisis: Finding One's Self Through Media
- The I in Instagram: The Self as Projected on the Instagram feeds of chosen Adolescents who migrated internally from General Santos City to Metro Manila
- The Meme Capital: The Reproduction of The Mass Media Character Lower-Economic Class Character as Comical on Social Media Memes
- The Stranger Owns The Night
- The Television Framing Methods of ABS-CBN Sports and Action’s Coverage of the UAAP Season 80 Basketball Finals Series.
- Transparency in Government Communication from the Perspective of Information Officers