User contributions for Lghular
19 June 2009
- 07:0907:09, 19 June 2009 +110 NEC Seminars →Announcement
- 07:0507:05, 19 June 2009 +27 NEC Seminars →Announcement
- 05:5905:59, 19 June 2009 +812 NEC Seminars No edit summary
18 February 2009
- 04:0704:07, 18 February 2009 +2 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 04:0704:07, 18 February 2009 +782 N Power Electronics: Switch Mode Power Supply Principles and Applications New page: This seminar is intended for Electronics engineers, Electronic instructors, Vocational instructors, Laboratory technicians, Power Supply Maintenance Personnel who have background knowledg... current
- 04:0404:04, 18 February 2009 0 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 04:0304:03, 18 February 2009 +712 N Maintenance of Commercial and Industrial Building Facilities and Utilities New page: The general objective of this course is to inculcate to the participants the importance of proper maintenance procedures and standards for commercial and industrial building facilities and...
- 04:0204:02, 18 February 2009 +730 N Maintenance of Commercial and Industrial Building Facilities & Utilities New page: The general objective of this course is to inculcate to the participants the importance of proper maintenance procedures and standards for commercial and industrial building faciliti... current
- 03:5903:59, 18 February 2009 +152 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 03:5103:51, 18 February 2009 +706 N Structured Cabling System Design New page: Structured Cabling System (SCS) is an information technology (IT) infrastructure which provides direction for the cabling system design based upon the end user's requirements. The SCS infr... current
- 03:5003:50, 18 February 2009 +1,183 N Analytical Methods and Materials Testing New page: The training course covers the basic principles and utilization of different analytical techniques used in materials testing and characterization. These techniques include optical and sca... current
- 03:4803:48, 18 February 2009 +1 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 03:4703:47, 18 February 2009 +674 N Materials & Process Quality Control in Construction New page: Inadequacy and non-conformance with the required standards of construction materials will result to poor quality works, thereby compromising safety and durability. It is therefore essenti... current
- 03:4503:45, 18 February 2009 −1 Industrial Lubrication and Tribology No edit summary current
- 03:4503:45, 18 February 2009 +757 N Industrial Lubrication and Tribology New page: The seminar is designed to orient and upgrade the skills of engineers and technicians and to answer the basic concerns of local industries on the area of maintenance. At the end of this ...
- 03:4303:43, 18 February 2009 +482 N Statistical Process Control New page: Inefficiencies and wastages abound in both manufacturing and service systems as a result of poor machine maintenance procedures. Moreover, technical andtechnological inability to monitor ...
- 03:4103:41, 18 February 2009 +17 Solid Waste Management and Technology No edit summary current
- 03:4103:41, 18 February 2009 +386 N Solid Waste Management and Technology New page: At the end of this course, the participants will be able to: 1. Determine average composition and generation of methane from solid waste 2. Identify and select a suitable treatment techn...
- 03:3903:39, 18 February 2009 +386 N Admin Excellence through 5S Gemba New page: The journey towards continuous improvement and the quest for excellence needs flexibility and discipline from and among its team players. The workplace is the reflection of the quality of ... current
- 03:3803:38, 18 February 2009 +705 N Instrumentation and Control for Industrial Applications New page: The most important element in instrumentation troubleshooting principles of measurement control technology is an accurate and reliable process measurement. Without it, efforts in improv...
- 03:3403:34, 18 February 2009 +513 N Reliability-Centered Maintenance New page: This is a practical course designed to provide an introduction to the RCM process and introduce the skills necessary to perform RCM analysis. The class is intended for anyone interested in... current
- 03:3303:33, 18 February 2009 +695 N Maintenance of Electric Motors New page: An electric motor is one of the vital components of an industrial plant. Its breakdown, just like most rotating machines, could lead to costly downtime and repairs, production stoppage and...
- 03:3203:32, 18 February 2009 +1,049 N Certificate Program on Toxic and Hazardous Waste Management New page: This training is under the Certificate Program on Toxic and Hazardous Waste Management conducted by the University of the Philippines Diliman(UPD) through the National Engineering Center (...
- 03:3003:30, 18 February 2009 +505 N Project Management New page: The trend towards outsourcing, project-based contracts and leaner organizations has highlighted the growing need for Project Management. It's now used in virtually all industries, such as:...
- 03:2803:28, 18 February 2009 −2 Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring No edit summary
- 03:2803:28, 18 February 2009 +492 N Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring New page: Inefficiencies and wastages abound in both manufacturing and service systems as a result of poor machine maintenance procedures. Moreover, technical and technological inability to moni...
- 03:2103:21, 18 February 2009 +394 N Poka Yoke New page: The journey towards continuous improvement with the quest for excellence will need a level of discipline from and among its team players. Various problem solving methodologies aim to peg p... current
- 03:1803:18, 18 February 2009 +785 N Power Electronics: Switch Mode Power Supply Principles & Applications New page: This seminar is intended for Electronics engineers, Electronic instructors, Vocational instructors, Laboratory technicians, Power Supply Maintenance Personnel who have background knowledg... current
- 03:1603:16, 18 February 2009 +1,088 N Industrial Maintenance Management System New page: Why should you attend this seminar? The drive towards a more effective and flexible industrial system places greater demand on the performance of machinery and equipment. Machines and equ...
- 03:1503:15, 18 February 2009 +925 N Basic Foundation for Operation Risk Management New page: This four-day course will provide an overview about operational risks from business processes and silo perspectives anchored on safety, health,environments and quality (SHEQ). The focus is... current
- 03:1103:11, 18 February 2009 −15 Professional Certificate in Facilities Management No edit summary
- 03:1003:10, 18 February 2009 +4 Professional Certificate in Facilities Management No edit summary
- 03:0903:09, 18 February 2009 +195 Professional Certificate in Facilities Management No edit summary
- 03:0903:09, 18 February 2009 +982 N Professional Certificate in Facilities Management New page: The program consists of 10 modules grouped into 3 lecture series. Completion of the 10 modules leads to a Certificate in Facilities Management. The program is designed for practicing fac...
- 03:0703:07, 18 February 2009 +450 N Maintenance of Rotating Machines New page: Rotating machines are vital to the operation of most industrial plants. Production stoppage could result to heavy financial losses for the company. Therefore, it is of utmost importance ...
- 03:0603:06, 18 February 2009 +1,824 N Focused Improvement and Tools New page: This 2 day training program gives the participant the skills to use the different tools to analyze production problems, plot out the root causes of these problems and derive the needed act...
- 03:0503:05, 18 February 2009 +373 N Project Management in the Construction Industry New page: A construction project will not be successful without the proper training and exposure of a project manager. Project management involves the crucial ingredients of leadership, motivation,...
- 03:0303:03, 18 February 2009 +471 N Failure Analysis for Semiconductor Engineers New page: This training is designed to familiarize the participants from the semiconductor industry with the basic tools and procedures of failure analysis which are necessary to arrive effectively ...
- 03:0003:00, 18 February 2009 +4 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 02:5702:57, 18 February 2009 +491 N Effective Communication for Engineers New page: While recognizing the technical excellence of our Filipino engineers, we also realize that equipping them with necessary skills in speaking and writing gives them an advantage in their wor...
- 02:5202:52, 18 February 2009 −1 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 02:4702:47, 18 February 2009 −28 Maintenance and Operation of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Equipment No edit summary current
17 February 2009
- 08:1708:17, 17 February 2009 +5 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 08:1408:14, 17 February 2009 −140 NEC Seminars No edit summary
4 February 2009
- 06:3506:35, 4 February 2009 +101 National Engineering Center →Telling the NEC Story
- 06:3406:34, 4 February 2009 0 N File:NEC Bldg IFC.JPG No edit summary current
- 06:2306:23, 4 February 2009 0 N File:Tarp.jpg No edit summary current
- 06:1606:16, 4 February 2009 0 N File:UP NEC TARP 1.png No edit summary current
- 06:1406:14, 4 February 2009 +568 NEC Seminars No edit summary
- 06:0606:06, 4 February 2009 +12 NEC Seminars No edit summary