Industrial Lubrication and Tribology
The seminar is designed to orient and upgrade the skills of engineers and technicians and to answer the basic concerns of local industries on the area of maintenance. At the end of this course, the participants are expected to:
- Know the problems of mechanical wear and the benefits of solving them by proper care and lubrication;
- Familiarize themselves with petroleum lubricant technology & its latest trends; ¡E Be oriented with various types of lubricants and their applications;
- Be aware of the procedure in selecting lubricants for specific equipment and machine elements;
- Be acquainted with the concepts on storage, handling, conservation and disposal of lubricants;
- Be able to carry out lubrication management programs at the plant.