Production Notes--Great Ideas Project
- communication workshop with top 5 professors
- production of speaker's briefing materials
- sound. pls watch out for bad speaking habit of blowing air into the mic or asking the question "is this working?". speaker is assured by the tech team that everything works 100%! :)
- chairs for the nominees and emcee
- backdrop (enlarge GI poster on tarp or projected image)
- how many cams? -- at least 3 (center, left & right)
- 1 video mixer
- 1 audio mixer
- scaffold for cameras or at least table (cams should be elevated so as not to catch audience heads or people crossing)
- sturdy tripods
- LCD panel?
- recruitment booth for sponsors (co-presenters only)?
- 2-3 mins word from UP official?
- "intermission"? - 2-3 mins AVP on the significance of the event
- if the nominees have material to project on screen during their talk?
- feed to different unit that has facility (eg. College of Science Auditorium)
- stand-bye power?
- radio communication device for production team (camera, lights, stage director)
|Head: Nap Amaiz||Head: Ohm David||Head: Ferdinand Pitagan||Head: Kenneth Jamandre|
|August 16||End of nominations|
|August 27||SPECA to present sample AVP interview of professor|
|August 30||Send notifications to top 20 nominees, call for abstracts and send info pockets|
|September 15||Deadline for submitting abstracts|
|September 20||End of voting|
|September 21||Send notification to top 5|
|September 24 - 29||Speakers' workshop|
|October 04||Installation of set ( Technicals, Projectors, Video group)|
|October 05||General Rehearsal|
|Afternoon: Technical rehearsal|