Peter A. Sy
- Philosophy 171 (Ethical Theory)
- Philosophy 174 (Biomedical Ethics)
- Bioethics 231 (Moral Reasoning and Analytical Techniques in Bioethics)
- Bioethics 201 (Foundations and Approaches to Bioethics)
- Philosophy 199 (Senior Research)
- de Castro L, Sy PA, Gan J. Medical Tourism. In: Encyclopedia of Global Bioethics. Springer; 2015.
- de Castro LD, Sy PA, Soonaan NIB. Research Ethics, Cross-Cultural Dimensions of. In: International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 20. 2nd ed. Oxford: Elsevier; 2015. pp. 508–513.
- de Castro L, Sy PA. Organ Donation and Social Amelioration: A Two-Pronged Approach to Organ Traficking. In: Akabayashi A The Future of Bioethics: International Dialogues. London: Oxford University Press; 2014. pp. 435-441.
- “Poverty and Indigenous Peoples.” In Ruth Chadwick, ten Have, & Meslin, eds. Sage Handbook Series: Health Care Ethics in an Era of Globalisation. Sage, 2011 (co-authored with Leonardo de Castro & Teoh Chin Leong)
- "Developing World Challenges." In Singer, P & Kuhse, H, eds, Companion to Bioethics. Wiley-Blackwell, 2009 (Co-authored with Udo Schuklenk & Miguel Kottow).
- "Developing World Health Issues." In Ryberg, J et al, eds, New Waves in Applied Ethics. Palgrave MacMillan, 2007 (Co-authored with Udo Schuklenk).
- "Bioethics in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues and Concerns." In Ethics in Asia Pacific. UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau of Bangkok, 2004. (Co-authored with L D De Castro, A A Alvarez et. al.)
- "The use of ICT in harnessing diasporic human capital: A case study." In Sudweeks & Ess, eds. Cultural Attitudes towards Technology and Communication. Australia: Murdoch University, 2004.
- "Welfarism versus 'Free Enterprise': Considerations of Power and Justice in the Philippine Health Care System." Bioethics 17 (56) 2003: 555-66.
- "The Digital Divide and Rule: Grappling with the New Rhetoric of Development." Kasarinlan 17 (2) 2002: 7-20.
- "Technology In Search of Colonies: The Impact of Computer-Mediated Colonization on Ethnicity, Social Inequality and Civil Society." In Sudweeks, F. and C. Ess, eds. Cultural Attitudes towards Technology and Communication. Australia: Murdoch University, 2002.
- "The UNAIDS Guidance Points: A Statement Against Using People." Developing World Bioethics 1 (November 2001):135-41. (co-authored with Dr. Leonardo De Castro)
- "Barangays of IT: Filipinizing Mediated Communication and Digital Power." New Media and Society 3 (1 September 2001): 297-313.
- "Critical Care in the Philippines: The ‘Robin Hood Principle’ vs. Kagandaang Loob." Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 23 (1998):563-80. (co-authored with Dr Leonardo De Castro)