WebOPAC is iLib System of finding resources in the UP Diliman Main Library.
Do you Need a Book? Search the WebOPAC.
Why Use the WebOPAC (iLib)?
- To find books, journals, thesis, audiovisual, etc.
- To view a list of items on loan to you
- To reserve book on loan
- To check on fines & recalls
- To find out what is on Reserve for your courses
- To find the latest titles received
- To recommend titles for purchase
- And more…
How to search the WebOPAC?
- Simply type your search expression and click the "Search" button using the Basic Search or Advanced Search interface
- Using the drop down menu, you may limit your search by Title, Author, Subject, Call Number, or Any field
- From the search results page, click the Title of the item to view the brief and full bibliographic details
- Note the call number and the location of the item you wish to borrow
- Log in using your UP Webmail account to reserve books that are already on loan
- To print or e-mail a list of items you need, select the item and click “Add to cart” button. * Then, click the “View cart” button under the Online Catalog menu. Select again the items in the cart, then click the “Preview” button
- Press the “Print this page” button or “Send as email” button