Jocelyn C. Cuaresma
Dr. Jocelyn C. Cuaresma is an associate professor of public administration at the University of the Philippines Diliman. She was college secretary of the U.P. National College of Public Administration and Governance and director of UP Center for Public Administration & Governance Education (CPAGE) for two non-consecutive terms.
She also served as an executive director at the Office of the President of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- Master of Administrative Science, Speyer, Germany
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), University of the Philippines
- A.B. Economics, University of the Philippines Manila
- PA 11 - Introduction to Public Administration
- PA 131 - Public Fiscal Administration
- PA 172 - Public Administration & the Economic System
- PA 231 - Public Fiscal Administration
- PA 272 - Public Administration & the Economic System (Master's Level)