Forum on Pros and Cons of the RH Bill
Economy -Population-Poverty Nexus: What Can RH Do?
- by Dr. Ernesto M. Pernia, UP School of Economics
Reproductive Health or Reproductive Death : Unmasking the Reproductive Health Bill
- by Dra. Ligaya A. Acosta , Human Life International for Asia and Oceania
Reproductive Rights or Human Rights
- by Atty. Elizabeth Aguiling- Pangalangan, UP College of Law
- by Mr. Ed Sorreta, Pro Life Philippines
Full coverage of the forum at www.cids.up.edu.ph.
- Calling all UP faculty, researchers, staff, students, and all who care for the Filipino youth:
- Though precious class hours were lost during the past August natural calamities, may you please find time to squeeze in a very significant event that will definitely affect our future lives, more specifically and especially, that of our youth?
- Please honor us with your presence on September 19 from 8:45am to 11:30 am at the National Institute of Physics at the National Science Complex for a forum on the pros and cons of the most controversial RH Bill.
- Presenting pro-RH Bill research-based ideas will be Dr Ernie Pernia of the School of Economics and Atty Elizabeth Pangalanan of the UP College of Law. The anti RH Bill proponents will be Dr. Ligaya Acosta of Human Life International and the President of ProLife Philippines, Mr Ed Sorreta.
- Let us fully understand the different dimensions of the RH Bill based on valid and reliable information of the experts.
- Please invite everyone who wants to know the facts.
- We would truly appreciate your participation in this most significant event that will be expounding on a phenomenon that will definitely govern the future of our Filipino youth.
- For more information, please contact Dr Antee Bass-Hernandez , Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Linkages at 928 8321 or 0908 - 867 1893.