Faculty Fellow for Technology Integration in Teaching
In line with its mandate to promote the appropriate use of educational technologies in various academic settings, the DILC is soliciting ideas, comments, suggestions for a Faculty Fellowship Program on Technology Integration in Teaching.
Qualifications of the Fellow:
- junior faculty?
- teaching GE courses?
Task of the DILC Faculty Fellow:
- initiate a program promoting the use of educational technologies among his colleagues in his own academic unit
DILC (or the Chancellor?) shall:
- provide work space for the Fellow at the DILC
- provide a grant of at least 20k for a short instructional material (output at end of term) as well as staff support for its development
- provide seed fund for implementation of the program at the faculty's own academic unit [the DILC has no money for this yet]
- provide an environment of intellectual exchange among his peers from various disciplines
- provide a set of optional modules that the Fellow can take. The modules to choose from include Web 2.0, Google apps, CMS, multimedia design, or any new technology the Fellow feels he needs to carry out his program.
Recommended support from respective academic units:
- 3-unit research load for a sem (as the faculty researches on the program)
Reference Programs Elsewhere
Email feedback to email@example.com or directly modify this page using UP Webmail / CRS account.