Customer Service Orientation-DILC
UP DILC's Customer-Service Orientation informs the Center's activities. This Orientation means:
- UPD constituents, especially the faculty, are DILC's direct customers.
- DILC personnel shall strive to understand the needs of their customers while providing efficient service.
- DILC duties are carried out in the best professional manner possible. It means, in part, that DILC personnel are expected to be respectful and, at all times, carry out their tasks to the best of their abilities.
- DILC values customers' feedback being essential in the improvement of DILC services.
- DILC personnel shall strive to answer inquiries and requests from customers as satisfactorily and quickly as possible.
- DILC shall endeavor to avoid unnecessary, avoidable, unannounced interruption of its online services, including UVLe, iskWiki!, DILC website.