is a tool for organizing scholarly conferences. It enables organizers to
- create conference websites
- send out calls for papers
- accept and review paper and abstract submissions online, without email clutter or overload
- register participants
- publish conference proceedings
Conference.UPD is based on open conference systems.
- The use of the Conference.UPD service shall be consistent with the University's Acceptable Use Policy.
- Conferences organized by UPD faculty or UPD academic units may use the Conference.UPD platform.
- Academic staff may also use Conference.UPD to organize conferences, provided that these conferences are sponsored or co-organized by their own institutes or academic units.
- Conference.UPD is a do-it-yourself system. For funded conference projects or conferences requiring registration fees from non-UPD participants, organizers may request technical support from DILC, provided that honoraria for DILC staff are considered for their extra work.
- Any potential conference participant can register at Conference.UPD and, upon approval of organizers, may be included in relevant conference pages and mailing lists.
- New Themes
- Paypal payment integration
- Social media buttons
- Responsive Layout
- Conference.UPD Start of Development - January 07, 2014
- Conference.UPD version 1 released - Februray 27, 2014
- Conference.UPD Renamed and New Logo - June 20, 2016
- Conference version 2 released and new feature Paypal integration and Themes - March 06, 2018
- John Mark Roco
- Jastinne Cesar Macalalad
- Ma. Cristina Dalupan
- Christian Cedric Cruz