Category:Theses on Women and Development Studies
Pages in category "Theses on Women and Development Studies"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Gender and Development Issues among Tucusan Migrant Urban-Poor Women of Baguio
- Gender and Tourism in the Cordillera: A Study on How Tourism Affects the Men and Women of Banaue, Ifugao
- Gender Sensitization, Personal Transformation and Women’s Ways of Knowing: A Feedback to Philippine Women Non-Government Organizations and DIWATA
- Ordinance Establishing a Quezon City Population and Reproductive Health Management Policy: Reproductive Justice Policy Victory
- Organizational Factors in Implementing Gender and Development: Focus on the Community Based Forest Management Program
- Organizing and Empowering Older Widows in an Agricultural Setting: The Experience of the Widows Association of Canlaon