a database of research on migration done by U.P. faculty members and researchers
Pages in category "Migration studies"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- AEC 2015: Challenges Affecting Labor Mobility and MRAs on Professional Services
- An Assessment of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration’s (POEA) Agency Performance Awards
- Analyzing the Labor Market Activity of Immigrant Families in Germany
- ARE YOU A BUMBAY? AN INQUIRY INTO HOW TRANSIENT KERALITES IN THE PHILIPPINES DEFINE THEIR ETHNICITY AS INFORMED BY PHILIPPINE AND HOMELAND MEDIA
- ASEAN Industrial Relations: Is a Regional Framework Possible?
- Labor dimension of the Japan-Philippine economic partnership agreement
- Labor migration in Asia: Policies, issues and implications
- Leaving A Legacy: Parental Migration and School Outcomes Among Young Children in the Philippines
- LIVES ON HOLD: SONS OF MIGRANT PARENTS
- Living long-distance relationships through computer-mediated communication .
- The Filipino Women’s Accounts of National Identity in Japan
- The Filipino Youth and the Employment-Migration Nexus
- The Filipinos in Sabah: Unauthorised, unwanted and unprotected
- The overseas employment program policy
- The Politics of international labor migration: Philippine labor foreign policy Towards Saudi Arabia (1979-1989)
- The return migration of Filipino migrants: Home, but not for good
- The social dimensions of international migration in the Philippines: Findings from research
- Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany