Carlos Primo David
- Remote Sensing
- Moon, E., Luoma, S.N., Cain, D.J. Hornberger, M. and David, C.P. 2004. Near Field Receiving Water Monitoring of Trace Metals in Clams (Macoma Balthica) and Sediments near the Palo Alto Water Quality Control Plant in South San Francisco Bay: 2003. U.S. Geological Survey Open File Report 2004-1213. Menlo Park, California. 84pp.
- David, C.P. 2003. Establishing the impact of acid mine drainage through metal bioaccumulation and taxa richness of benthic insects in a tropical Asian stream (The Philippines), Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 22 (12), 2952- 2959.
- David, C.P. 2003. Heavy metal concentrations in growth bands of corals: A record of mine tailings input through time (Marinduque Island, Philippines), Marine Pollution Bulletin 46, 187-196.
- David, C.P. 2002. Heavy metal concentrations in marine sediments impacted by a mine tailings spill, Marinduque Island, Philippines. Environmental Geology 42, 955-965.
- David, C.P., Luoma, S.N., Cain, D.J., Brown, C., Lavigne, I. and Hornberger, M. 2002. Near Field Receiving Water Monitoring of Trace Metals in Clams (Macoma balthica) and sediments near the Palo Alto Water Quality Control Plants in South San Francisco Bay: 1999 - 2001. U. S. Geological Survey Open File Report 02-435. Menlo Park, California. http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/of/2002/ofr02453/ofr_final.htm
- Dodge, K.A., Hornberger, M.I., and David, C.P. 2002. Water Quality, Bed Sediment, and Biological Data (October 2000 through September 2001) and Statistical Summaries of Data for Streams in the Upper Clark Fork Basin, Montana. U.S. Geological Survey Open File Report 02-358, 95pp. Link to the USGS Ecology and Contaminants Group: http://wwwrcamnl.wr.usgs.gov/tracel/people/cp.html
Awards and Recognitions
- “Sunny with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms” (GreatIdeas.PH)