Best and Worst CRs on Campus
Locate your best and worst comfort rooms on campus (and why). One answer per contributor per category only.
- College of Education - The comfort rooms of the College of Education leave an instant impression with its sunny atmosphere and brightly colored tiles. More importantly, these are always clean and dry. These also have a constant supply of water and hand soap.
- College of Arts and Letters - comfort rooms are always clean because students who use them are responsible.
- Main Library (ground floor) - spacious and airy with a full length mirror (at the ladies room)
- National Institute of Geological Sciences (NIGS)
- National Institute of Physics (NIP)
- Marine Science Institute and ISSI - always clean and with bidet facilities (water pressure)
- Shopping Center - These comfort rooms belong to the past and definitely not in the premises of a national university.
- College of Social Sciences and Philosophy - Most of the comfort rooms of this college have water taps that are out of order. The stall doors also do not have proper locks resulting to the high probability of being unceremoniously interrupted from one's private rituals.
- Vinzon's Hall comfort rooms