Be Part of the Great Ideas Project
- Individuals with UP Webmail accounts may nominate (or vote for) their best professors as speakers for the Great Ideas Symposium.
- An individual is suggested to offer a written or video testimonial that
- promotes a faculty nomination by listing the professor's biography, accomplishments and/or research areas and projects, or
- endorses the Project.
The testimonial can be uploaded on Youtube and its link be sent to email@example.com for possible inclusion in the project portal. A video featured on the Great Ideas portal entitles its creator to a ticket to the Great Ideas Symposium.
- A reputable group may help promote the Great Ideas Project. Proposals for promotional campaigns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Faculty and student volunteers for production and promotions may contact DILC for details.
- Parties interested in sponsoring the Project may contact the Project's partner student orgs or DILC (email@example.com). Sponsorship packages are available upon request.