Teaching Philosophy of the Human Person
Training Workshop for the Teaching of Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person
July 9-11, 2018
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
To be conducted by a team of philosophy professors led by:
Dr. Napoleon M. Mabaquiao, Jr.
- Author of Making Life Worth Living: An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person
- Professor and Former Chair, Department of Philosophy, De La Salle University-Manila
- Former Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of the Philippines-Diliman
- Discuss life’s big questions in plain language.
- Simplify complex philosophical concepts.
- Explain the differences among philosophical views analytically.
- Present the different lessons systematically.
- Foster lively philosophical interactions in class.
- Situate philosophical inquiries in concrete life experiences.
- Broaden students’ perspectives through various activities.
Participating? Please sign up here:
For more inquiries:
Phone: +63 (2) 4263801