Difference between revisions of "Teaching Philosophy of the Human Person"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
* Jr, N (2016). Making Life Worth Living: An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person. Phoenix Publishing.
Revision as of 02:03, 7 April 2018
shortcut to this page: philosophers.ph/humanperson
Training Workshop for the Teaching of An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person (A Senior High Core Subject)
July 19-21, 2018
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City
To be conducted by a team of philosophy professors led by:
Dr. Napoleon M. Mabaquiao, Jr.
- Author of Making Life Worth Living: An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person
- Professor and Former Chair, Department of Philosophy, De La Salle University-Manila
- Former Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of the Philippines-Diliman
- Discuss life’s big questions in plain language.
- Simplify complex philosophical concepts.
- Explain the differences among philosophical views analytically.
- Present the different lessons systematically.
- Foster lively philosophical interactions in class.
- Situate philosophical inquiries in concrete life experiences.
- Broaden students’ perspectives through various activities.
Participating? Please sign up here:
- UP Diliman College of Social Sciences and Philosophy
- Department of Philosophy
- Social Sciences and Philosophy Research Foundation, Inc.
For more inquiries:
Phone: +63 (2) 4263801
Event Page: philosophers.ph/humanperson
- Mabaquiao Jr, N (2016). Making Life Worth Living: An Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person. Phoenix Publishing.