This game shows a sudoku puzzle to the students. For each question the student correctly answers an additional number is slotted into the puzzle to make it easier to solve.
Here's its demo page for students on UVLe.
How to add Sudoku to an UVLe course
1. In your course page, click Turn Editing on
2. Add an activity by clicking the Add an activity or resource
3. Under Activity Menu particularly on Games activity, select Sudoku then click Add button
You will be redirected to the Games Activity Settings page
4. Activity Name - it is user-defined
5. Source of questions - choose:
- glossary - if there is an existing glossary on your course page
- quiz - quiz that consists of short answer questions
6. Edit Sudoku Options
7. Click Save and display to view your game. Enjoy!