Sigma Delta Phi Sorority
The University of the Philippines Sigma Delta Phi or Society of Dramatics and Fine Arts, was founded in 1931 through the initiative of Mrs. Adeline C. Stevens, who was commissioned by the mother chapter at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
On February 24, 1931, The Zeta Chapter of Sigma Delta Phi Sorority was founded by Catalina Manguerra Santos and Gloria Lucero Monzon. The Zeta Chapter was officially recognized by the University of the Philippines in 1933. With chapters in the Diliman and Los Banos campuses, the purpose of the sorority is to form a strong bond among women university students interested in the arts and sciences and to promote social and intellectual intercourse among its members.