Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
University of the Philippines Diliman
The Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs shall assist the Chancellor in coordinating curricular, instructional, extension, library and other academic programs in U.P. Diliman.
Official site: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa
The following are the offices under the OVCAA:
1. Office of the University Registrar (OUR) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~our/
2. Diliman Interactive Learning Center (DILC) --- http://www.dilc.upd.edu.ph/
3. Office of the Director of Instruction (ODI) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/odi
4. Office of Extension Coordination (OEC) --- http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/oec
5. the University Library --- http://www.mainlib.upd.edu.ph/.
Fellowships and Scholarships:
The Hitachi Research Fellowship and the Hitachi Scholarship Programs are now accepting applications. For more information regarding the grants, please check the website:
Hitachi URL: http://www.hitachi-zaidan.org/global/scholarship/
The completed application packet must be submitted to the Office of Extension Coordination
on or before October 15, 2011.
UP Diliman URL: http://www.upd.edu.ph/~ovcaa/fellowships.html
Address: 2nd Flr., DILC Bldg., R. Magsaysay corner G. Apacible St. UP Diliman. 1101 Quezon City
Tel. No. 928-2889
9818500 local 2583 (Secretary- Vi)
9818500 local 2585 (Jessica/ Elsa)
9818500 local 2555 (Exec. Asst. Jerome)