Maria Fe Villamejor-Mendoza
Dr. Ma. Fe V. Mendoza is a full professor of public administration at the University of the Philippines. She currently serves as vice chancellor for academic affairs of the U.P. Open University (UPOU), U.P. System's constituent university concerned with distance learning. She also served as dean of UPOU's Faculty of Management and Development Studies.
She earned her Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) degree from the University of the Philippines.
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA), University of the Philippines
- M.A. Development Studies, Institute of Social Studies, The Hague, Netherlands
- M.A. Demography, University of the Philippines
- B.S.E., summa cum laude, Philippine Normal University
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, U.P. Open University
- Former Dean, Faculty of Management & Development Studies, U.P. Open University
- PA 141 - Public Policy & Program Administration
- PA 261 - The Philppine Public Enterprise System
- PA 303 - Seminar on the Administrative Implications of Devt. Models