iskWiki! is a community wiki of the University of the Philippines. It is a repository of information that may be useful in making University life more productive and fulfilling. Documentation on various projects at the University may also be written on this wiki. iskWiki's host, the Diliman Interactive Learning Center, reserves the right to delete any page deemed inappropriate or any contribution that violates copyright. Users of DILC services should abide by the terms of the University's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Here's how to contribute to iskWiki!.
Editing and Creating Articles
Before creating articles, make sure you have done the following:
- Logged in using your correct UP Webmail account and password.
- Before editing and creating articles, you must study certain basic procedures here.
- Total number of pages: 21,281 and still increasing!
- Total number of articles: 3,710 and still increasing!
- Total number of files: 13,895 and still increasing!
- Total number of edits: 65,087 and still increasing!
- Total number of users: 4,605. Volunteer now!
Other services of the DILC include:
- Uvle, an online course management system
- The DILC website, a repository of multimedia materials (podcast, vodcast, learning objects) and a platform of online conversation. Here are ways to access DILC media contents
- Videoconference. Here's a Guide to Videoconferencing at UPD
- Training on technology integration in teaching and learning.