== How to use
flipbook ? ==
== How to use ? ==
'''Flipbook Access.''' Flipbook is accessible in Iskomunidad under Wiki tools on the left side navigation panel. You also can access Flipbook by simply entering https://iskwiki.upd.edu.ph.
1. is https://iskwiki.upd.edu.ph.
'''Login to Flipbook. ''' You can log in to Flipbook using your UP Webmail username and password from the link's login panel.
2. to . to your the .
'''Upload work documents.''' After logging in, you will see the file uploader window. Click browse to select documents (only pdf file extensions are accepted), then click upload to continue.
3. After , will the . , to .
4. '''Uploaded Document.''' After uploading, Flipbook will convert your document so you 'll be able to view it through a link. Click the "Flipbook" link to view your document.
, your you to it . the to your .
5. '''Flipbook to Isomunidad page. ''' You may also use Flipbook on your Iskomunidad page by simply copying and pasting the generated code that comes below the link. You can click on this link to a tutorial on [[Iskomunidad:How_to_create_cover_page_for_thesis|How to create cover page for thesis]] in order to use the generated code to make your page more visually appealing.
. . You on page. You can in the page .
Revision as of 05:16, 11 September 2022
How to use Flipbook ?
1. The FlipBook URL link address is https://iskwiki.upd.edu.ph. Access to FlipBook is restricted to the constituents of UP Diliman who have access to DilNet accounts. It is an email account used to access UP Diliman services such as FlipBook. Make sure you have a DilNet account or you may request a DilNet account from the University Computer Center (UCC) before using FlipBook.
2. After successfully logged in your DilNet account, you will be redirected to upload a PDF document. Click on the ‘Choose File’ button and browse through your computer’s file explorer to select your PDF file. After choosing the appropriate document, click the ‘Upload now’ button to convert your PDF document into FlipBook content. Wait until the conversion is complete.
3. After FlipBook converts your PDF document, your FlipBook details will be displayed. You will be greeted with successful conversion. To get your FlipBook unique URL link address, right-click on the Flipbook text with your mouse or trackpad and then select the ‘Copy link address’ option. Paste the link on your browser engine like Chrome or you may save it in your text/document editors such as notepad or office. The link will be used for sharing through email, text, messaging apps, or post to social media platforms.
To embed your FlipBook in Iskomunidad, right-click on the textarea box with your mouse or trackpad and then highlight all the code. Make sure you already have an Iskomunidad page to paste on the link or you may save it in your text/document editors such as notepad or office. You can follow the ‘How to create a cover page for thesis’ tutorial to design your Thesis FlipBook in Iskomunidad.
4. Finally, the FlipBook interactive content will look like a digital book with flipping animations when navigated. You can navigate through the PDF document by clicking on the left or right arrow buttons for each page. You can zoom in and out the page and change page numbers using the control panel below the FlipBook.