iskWiki! is a community wiki of the University of the Philippines. It is a repository of information that may be useful in making University life more productive and fulfilling. Documentation on various projects at the University may also be written on this wiki. iskWiki's host, the Diliman Interactive Learning Center, reserves the right to delete any page deemed inappropriate or any contribution that violates copyright. Users of DILC services should abide by the terms of the University's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Steps in contributing to iskWiki!:
- Log in at iskWiki! using your UP Webmail account and correct password.
- Using the Search feature of iskWiki!, find out if the article you're about to contribute is not yet available. If a similar page already exists, try to integrate your information into the existing page rather than start a new one. If your information is entirely new or have good reason to believe it requires a separate page, proceed to Step 3.
- In your browser, open another tab or window and insert the locator (with your title appended) iskwiki.upd.edu.ph/index.php/ into the web address text field. Try to do the searching again.
- You may now notice a Search Results page. If you found your query available to the searched lists but have different article name (for example, different acronym or another nickname), click here.
- If you are not satisfied with the pages shown by the search engine, you may click the red link create this page on the right of the sentence saying There is not page titled "(your search)" .
- When creating page, you may consider using wikis for easier references. For instructions on how to create or edit pages, click here or here.
- On the lowest portion of your article, make sure you had inserted the template Category. Its mnemonic is [[Category:Category]]. For complete list of categories, please click here.
- Before saving your article, make sure you had previewed it. Click Show Preview on the lower portion of the editing box. If you are done, click Save Page.