iskWiki! is a community wiki of the University of the Philippines. It is a repository of information that may be useful in making University life more productive and fulfilling. Documentation on various projects at the University may also be written on this wiki. iskWiki's host, the Diliman Interactive Learning Center, reserves the right to delete any page deemed inappropriate or any contribution that violates copyright. Users of DILC services should abide by the terms of the University's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Here's how to contribute to iskWiki!.
Steps in contributing to iskWiki!:
1. Log in at iskWiki! using your UP Webmail account.
2. Using the Search feature of iskWiki!, find out if the article you're about to contribute is not yet available. If a similar page already exists, try to integrate your information into the existing page rather than start a new one. If your information is entirely new or have good reason to believe it requires a separate page, proceed to Step 3.
3. In your browser, open another tab or window and insert the locator (with your title appended) "iskwiki.upd.edu.ph/index.php/<add_your_title_here>" into the web address text field. (Note the use of underscore to indicate space.)
4. Click on "edit this page" and write your article.
5. Click on "Save page" button.