How to create cover page for thesis
- Search your (case-sensitive) title on iskwiki, and the result may look like this:
- Click on the "create this page" link to create the cover page.
- Fill in the text for the following information: Title, Abstract, Key Words.
- Type in "View Thesis:" and link the uploaded file from cover page, using this syntax:
For pdf file:
Or for flipbook:
[http://iskwiki.upd.edu.ph/linked_address_here View Thesis]
- At the bottom of the cover page, write the following categories:
[[Category:Theses]][[Category:CollegeAbbreviation Thesis]][[Category:Department of Whatever Thesis]][[Category:Year Thesis]][[Category:Thesis--Subject Field]][[Category:Thesis--Subject Sub-field]]
where you can replace place holder categories with actual ones.
[[Category:Theses]][[Category:CSSP Thesis]][[Category:Department of Anthropology Thesis]][[Category:2014 Thesis]][[Category:Thesis--Medical Anthropology]][[Category:Thesis--Ethnomedicine]]