Danilo R. Reyes
Dr. Danilo R. Reyes is one of the pillars of Philippine public administration theory. He co-edited the classic book Introduction to Public Administration in the Philippines: A Reader with former NCPAG Deans Dr. Ma. Concepcion P. Alfiler and Dr. Proserpina D. Tapales, as well as the late sociologist Dr. Victoria A. Bautista.
He is a Full Professor at the National College of Public Administration and Governance of the University of the Philippines Diliman.
- Doctor of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- Master of Public Administration, University of the Philippines
- A.B. Political Science, University of the Philippines
- PA 201 (Theory & Practice of Public Administration)
- PA 301 (Theories of Administrative Systems)
- Bautista, V., M. Alfiler, D. Reyes and P. Tapales. (2003). Introduction to Public Administration in the Philippines: A Reader. Quezon City: UP-NCPAG.
- Reyes, D. (1995). Life begins at 40: An Inquiry on Administrative Theory in the Philippines and the Structure of Scientific Revelations. Quezon City: UP-NCPAG.
Awards and Recognitions
- RPG Foundation Distinguished Professorial Chair, 2010.
- "The American and Filipino Administrative Traditions: Profiling Contrasts, Parallelisms and Contexts" by Dr. Danilo R. Reyes. February 23, 2011 at UP-NCPAG.